What is the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange?
In 2020, FRINGE WORLD created a new, exciting program to service FRINGE WORLD Participants and Arts Industry professionals at FRINGE WORLD Festival, Perth, WA. As FRINGE WORLD is one of the first Festivals to kick off the Australian summer Festival season, our Arts Industry Exchange gives a chance for relationships and connections to be made early in the Festival season!
Why register for the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange?
As a registered delegate of the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange, you will get exclusive access to meet and network with a range of talented local, national and international performers early in the Festival season.
With this, you will be eligible to receive a FRINGE WORLD Pass which gives you access to a range of services including:
- Access to the exclusive FRINGE WORLD Artist Club the Budgie Smuggler,
- Access to Artists Services at Artist Central
- Access to $10 Artist Support Tickets (read more here)
- Access to discounts with a long list of participating traders.
You will also benefit from exclusive Arts Industry Exchange offerings including:
- Invites to networking events and meet-ups during the Festival.
- Access to a list of registered FRINGE WORLD artists looking to connect with Arts Industry Exchange delegates.
What is the criteria to be a registered FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange delegate?
To be accredited with the Arts Industry Exchange you will need to demonstrate that you are able to provide opportunities to artists and companies beyond FRINGE WORLD. Opportunities can include:
- Residency opportunities
- Commissioned works
- Professional representation
How and when can I apply to be a FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange delegate?
Applications to be part of the FRINGE WORLD Arts Industry Exchange will open late October. To be notified when registrations open, you can sign up to our e-news here.
Save the Date
FRINGE WORLD 2021
Friday 15 January - 14 February 2021
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (08) 9227 6288.